The International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth’s (ISfTeH) two-day November conference will be bringing its wide network of international experts to the US–for the first time ever. (Finally, an international conference in the US that isn’t CES or HIMSS!) (Location corrected!)
The agenda features speakers from around the world covering topics including:
- International Sustainability Models for Telehealth
- Utilization of Telemedicine to Optimize Care Across International Healthcare
- The Rise of Digital First & Decentralized Healthcare
- Cybersecurity for International Expansion
- Key Regulatory Considerations for Global Markets
- Digital Health and the Crisis in Ukraine
Speakers are from Medgate Global, Zoom, International SOS, HP, AGA Khan Development Network, DLA Piper, Finnish Society of Telemedicine & eHealth, Quality & Accreditation Institute (QAI), Nationwide Network of Teleaudiology, and Japanese Telemedicine & Telecare Association. For more information, the full speaker to date list, updates, and registration, see the ISfTeH Events page.
The International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth (ISfTeH) is a federation of 45 national professional associations in the Telemedicine and eHealth space globally. The society also has institutional, corporate, and individual members in another 35 plus countries worldwide.