Here’s a great opportunity to get funding to go and investigate a health & care innovation elsewhere in the world – there are plenty of them!
Do you have the drive and determination to undertake global research? If so the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust funds UK citizens to investigate ground-breaking practice in other countries and return with innovative ideas for the benefit of people in the UK. Whatever your background, they can help you bring positive change to your community, sector, or profession.
They are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in their field – that means just about every TelecareAware reader! (Though note sadly only UK citizens can apply.)
Grants cover return and internal travel, daily living and insurance within the countries visited. Apart from UK citizenship, there are no other required qualifications.
Categories include (directly health-related in bold):
- Environment, Conservation and Sustainable Living
- Health and Wellbeing
- Mental Health – Community Based Approaches
- Migration – Living Well Together
- New Approaches to Social and Affordable Housing
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Supporting Vulnerable Children following Bereavement
Apply before 5pm on 19th September 2017.
For more details please go here.
Most Recent Comments