2-5 May 2015, Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California
ATA’s annual meeting for 2015 connects like-minded telemedicine, telehealth, mHealth professionals and entrepreneurs from around the globe. With over 6,000 attendees, 13 educational tracks and the largest telemedicine trade show in the world, the ATA meeting is a premier forum to learn and network, featuring:
- Pre-meetings and courses on Saturday and Sunday (2-3 May) with intensive three-hour and half-day courses on legal issues, operationalizing telemedicine and fitting technology into primary and urgent care.
- Nine tracks of concurrent sessions starting on Sunday but mainly on Monday and Tuesday (4-5 May)
- Keynote speakers including Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong of NantHealth on Monday (note live streaming of three of the plenary speakers including this).
- Educational tracks including Executive Sessions, Innovation Spotlight and an all-day telemedicine investor and strategic Venture Summit on Monday, which takes on financing and development issues of concern for later-stage emerging companies (PDF link).
- Exhibit Hall opens Sunday evening and closes on Tuesday.