|Funding opportunity for digital health projects
Interactive Healthcare Fund is for businesses (SMEs) who wish to bring innovative digital health and wellbeing products and services to market in the NHS and wider health and social care marketplace
Funded by Creative England’s Regional Growth Fund and managed by Creative England in partnership with the Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network (Yorkshire & Humber AHSN), this Interactive Healthcare Fund is for businesses (SMEs) who wish to bring innovative digital health and wellbeing products and services to market in the NHS and wider health and social care marketplace.
- £250,000 will be available via investments of up to £50,000 per application
- Companies must be based in England, outside Greater London
- The fund opened on Monday 4th April 2016 and close on Friday 17th June 2016
Funding will support the development of innovative concepts using digital technology to improve patient care and health services, in response to the following priority areas:
- Citizen empowerment and maintaining independence for people living with Long Term Conditions (LTCs);
- Medicines adherence and optimisation;
- Public health and wellbeing priorities (e.g. obesity, alcohol and smoking cessation) and reducing inequalities in health;
- Patient safety and falls prevention;
- Improving mental health and wellbeing (including young people’s mental health).
We will be looking for projects which can demonstrate knowledge of health and social care challenges developed through working with clinical or expert patient groups or both, and the technology skills and the ambition to respond to an identified health and/or social care need.
Here are the FAQs and Application Guidelines, and for applications go here – for further information please contact email@example.com (eligibility and technical queries) or firstname.lastname@example.org (healthcare priority areas).