Download current CV: Click here
Specialising in the deployment of telecare systems for health and social care
Fred Reardon is specialist with a wealth of knowledge and experience in rolling out the implementation of telecare in both the health and social care sectors.
He is an excellent ‘people person’ able to motivate teams to achieve sales, installation or recruitment targets.
Has an excellent ‘black book’ of contacts within the industry.
Would be an asset to any public or private sector organisation wishing to implement telecare and telehealth technologies into their region.
- Achieved recruitment and installation target for Whole Systems Demonstrator telecare trial in London Borough of
- Newham under very difficult conditions and despite challenging eligibility criteria.
- Successfully implemented telecare/telehealth at Medway Council.
- Consistently achieved well over 100% of target as top Field Sales Manager for Orange Mobile and with Hutchison Personal Communications
- Delivery of telecare solutions to vulnerable people in the community, working with support organisations, ie Alzheimer’s Society, MND, Age Concern, etc.
- Development and delivery of telecare awareness programmes for social and health care managers, together with other carer organisations and support groups.
- Creation, planning and delivery of telecare training courses for health and social care staff including call centre operators.
- Increase of private pay revenue through development of business relationships with private residential homes, housing associations, and organisations that support vulnerable people in the community.
- Management and Rollout of Preventative Technology Grant (PTG).
Sales & Business Management
- Creation of sales strategies for business growth through direct mail, telecanvasing, and exhibitions.
- Input into local national sales and marketing campaigns.
- Initiation of more accurate forecasting and pipeline reporting systems, giving a 90 day expected business picture and more detailed activity reports.
- Contributed to the creation of a business opportunity approval process to facilitate the understanding of sales staff of the profitability and revenue of the business won, or to be won.
- Restructure, training and recruitment of sales staff to achieve all targets. Implementation of induction and reporting processes for same.
- Location, purchase and management of databases allowing more targeted prospecting and individualised sales campaigns.
1 Hallwood Close
Kent, ME9 9NT
Telephone: 01634 366957
Mobile: 07973 229624
THIS PAGE HAS BEEN PAID FOR, AND THE CONTENT PRODUCED BY, THE