[grow_thumb image=”https://telecareaware.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/132c7fc3-4127-4c06-9a0d-50d570e53a31.jpg” thumb_width=”150″ /]ATA 2017, 22-25 April, Orlando Florida at Orange County Conference Center Our Readers save 15%–and advanced registration rates are available through 25 March! (Use TelecareAware15 code when registering)
What’s New? ATA’s Experience Zone demonstrates how management and monitoring capabilities can reduce time and costs, and first and foremost save lives. In the Simulation Area, participants can receive a 15-minute guided tour of four common environments – an ICU, ER, doctor’s office and senior living facility – to learn how telemedicine services are best utilized in these areas.
Women in Telemedicine are also highlighted in the “Women in Telemedicine: Leading the Charge of Healthcare Innovation” executive panel discussion featuring Charlotte Yeh, CMO, AARP (moderator); Julie Hall-Barrow, VP, Virtual Health and Innovation; Susan Dentzer, CEO, Network for Excellence in Health Innovation; Paula Guy, CEO, Salus Telehealth and Kristi Henderson, ATA Board of Directors, VP of Virtual Care & Innovation, Seton Healthcare Family and President & CEO, e-Health Advisors. There will also be a networking reception honoring women in the industry. ATA Release
The themes beyond the trends in telehealth which the conference will cover are:
- Consumers’ desire for devices to help them improve their health and communicate more easily with their doctors
- How the latest technologies are lowering costs, improving services/reach and are reinventing healthcare
- How doctors and healthcare systems are utilizing telehealth after hours to extend services 24/7 and are making it easier to reach patients who need them
- How virtual reality is being used to treat everything from mental illness to rehabilitation and beyond
- What’s hot, what’s not in investment opportunities–and why
More than 6,000 healthcare and industry professionals, including 1,000 C-level executives, are expected to attend this year’s event in Orlando. Our Readers save 15%–advanced registration rates are available through the end of the week (25 March). Our discount is good till registration closes. Click on the link in the advert on our right sidebar or here. Twitter: @AmericanTelemed and #T2Telehealth TTA is again this year a media partner with ATA of T2 Telehealth 2.0.