Wearable Technology at International CES, 15.15 GMT on 7/1/15 – to register click here
- The killer apps on show from smartwatches, head-mounted displays and other emerging categories.
- Will health and fitness tracking remain the primary application in the short run?
- What are the emerging new wearables categories?
- Are smart garments becoming a competitive reality?
- The latest headphones trends including health tracking, sports and wireless.
- What competitive trends are on display – prestige brands from the worlds of jewellery and fashion?
- Beyond GoPro – the roadmap for wearable cameras and imaging beyond sports and evidential.
Home Audio, Vision and Smart Home Control at International CES, 15.15 GMT on 8/1/15 – to register click here
- Latest TV trends including 8K display availability and content offerings, OLED, curved and bendable.
- Complexities in the multi-room audio category. Is incompatibility and fragmentation creating barriers to adoption? How important is the role of services such as Spotify and Deezer?
- Smart TV strategies and digital media adaptors, the adoption of Android TV, content deals, features and prices.
- Developments in high-resolution audio.
- The latest in smarthome control devices and applications for AV, home security and energy management.