This Editor thought it would be quiet for the rest of the month, but our Eye on Tenders, Susanne Woodman, has alerted us to two freshly posted–and the first is major:
- Scotland: The tender for the CAN DO Innovation Challenge Fund – Health & Social Care Challenges is so large it is in 10 lots which offer an initial market test, an evaluation by the fund, then a decision made on whether to pursue the potential project further with the public body. There are eight that directly involve healthcare technology:
- Point of care lab testing
- Adopting technology for care in the north of Scotland
- Transforming nursing care processes for the 21st century
- Creating and driving a clinically and cost effective pathway to improve recovery after critical illness enabled by data from hospital information systems
- An IT system for care workers and patients for adherence to stroke management plans to enable real time monitoring
- Transforming management of people with severe COPD to improve patient outcomes and quality of life and reduce healthcare costs
- Glasgow TECS development to support care and digital cutover
- Develop and integrate digital services that allow for consent-driven data sharing from patient records
There is no deadline listed. More information and required document links here on Public Contracts Scotland.
- Bootle (Merseyside) and Sovini Ltd are seeking assistive technology for about 1,000 residents of its local One Vision Housing with retirement and dispersed housing. Estimated value £180,000 over 24 months. Deadline is 18 Sept at noon. More information at Delta e-Sourcing and Tenders Electronic Daily.