Our Eye on Tenders, Susanne Woodman of BRE, has a new batch for your telehealth business consideration. (Thank you, Susanne!)
- Scotland Excel: A Prior Information Notice (PIN) for suppliers of “digital dispersed alarm units that communicate information digitally between alarm unit and alarm centre”. They are invited to note interest to Scotland Excel and to demonstrate what digital equipment they can currently offer, including any relevant peripherals, such as alarm triggers. The estimated date for the contract notice is February 2018. More information on Public Contracts Scotland.
- Leeds City Council: A £400k contract for telecare equipment is on offer for North East, Yorkshire and The Humber. This includes alarm units, fall detection, pendants, multiple sensors, and more. It is a 12 month framework with approval obtained to re-procure for the following two subsequent years, expiring 31st March 2020. Submit by 17 July. More information on Gov.UK.
- General Medical Council, North West (Manchester) and London: An unusual tender for research comparing UK health regulators to counterparts in overseas countries (i.e. Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand or European member states). This covers the regulation of doctors, other healthcare providers (e.g. pharmacists) and healthcare services. Submit by 17 July. More information on Gov.UK.
- Thurrock Council: This is for community alarm telecare monitoring and administration platforms, with all associated hardware required. Value stated is £100k – £500k, and contract ends 31 July 2021. Submit by 17 July. More information on Gov.UK.
Our Eye on Tenders, Susanne Woodman, has located a just-published telecare tender for the London Borough of Hillingdon UB8 1UW.
Description: The London Borough of Hillingdon (the Council) is inviting tenders from suitably experienced organisations capable of providing a Telecare emergency alarm system and 24- hour telephone support for the Council (the Services).
The specification is split across two service requirements;
A. Social Alarm and telecare 24/7 monitoring services;
B. Provision of an out of hours emergency answering service.
The London Borough of Hillingdon (the Council) currently operates 21 sheltered housing developments across the borough, consisting of 838 units. All sheltered housing accommodation is connected to the current Telecare call handling system provided by Jontek.
The current system is monitored by Council staff 24/7; this would switch 24/7 monitoring to an outside sole contractor. It is a three-year contract starting 1 September and ending 31 August 2020, with an extension of one year. The estimated value is £1.5m.
Application deadline is 5 May. More information is on the Gov.UK Contracts Finder page.
Susanne Woodman, our Eye on Tenders, has located a London-based one on Ted.Europa.eu worth your notice.
Who: NHS Hammersmith and Fulham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), on behalf of the North West London Clinical Commissioning Groups comprising of NHS Central London CCG, NHS West London CCG, NHS Hounslow CCG, NHS Ealing CCG, NHS Brent CCG, NHS Harrow CCG and NHS Hillingdon CCG is seeking to appoint a provider to deliver a 24/7, 365 day per year Telemedicine-clinical support function to support care homes initially across Central London, West London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow and Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CWHHE CCGs) areas.
What for: A provider to deliver a 24/7, 365 day per year telemedicine-clinical support function to support care homes initially across Central London, West London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow and Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CWHHE CCGs) areas.
- This facility will be introduced to 43 residential and nursing homes across the geography covered by the CWHHE CCGs, with a phased implementation over the 3 years of the programme.
- If the service is successful, the CCGs reserve the right to extend the provision to include residential and nursing homes and patients and carers living outside care homes in the NHS Brent CCG, NHS Harrow CCG and NHS Hillingdon CCG areas.
Tender receipt date: March 8, 2017 at 12pm
Value excluding VAT: £7 900 000.00
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at http://nhssbs.eu-supply.com (log in required)
Susanne Woodman, our Reader who is our Eye on Tenders, has located two new tenders available on the EU-Supply site:
(NHSSBS)Telemedicine Advice and Guidance Service Deadline is 8 March 2017. Documents are attached and available after registration and log in. Contact Greg Reide, phone: +44-161-2123701
(CTM) Pobal on behalf of the Department of the Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government invites responses from organisations for the purpose of market research. This is a Request for Information and not a tender process. This is a market sounding exercise to obtain market information in respect of Telecare Equipment in relation to the Seniors Alert Scheme. Please refer to the Request for Information document which is available via this notice. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3.00pm, on Thursday the 2nd March 2017. Registration and log in required for further information.
Susanne Woodman, our Reader who is our Eye on Tenders, has found this on the Gov.UK contracts finder site:
Lease of telehealth equipment and peripherals by NHS Shared Business Services. Tender # is RA212802. Location is listed as postal code M50 2UW which is Salford, Lancashire. No value assigned. The RFQ expires on Monday 20th February at 12pm. Questions accepted until Wednesday 15th February 2017 at 12:00 with responses returned by Friday the 17th. Quote procedure and more information is via Multiquote.
Susanne Woodman, our Reader who keeps an eye on telecare procurement tenders, has alerted our UK readers to two current postings:
Telecare IT Platform for East Lothian Council (Scotland). This is for the purchase an integrated call handling facility and telecare asset management system to respond to alerts from telecare equipment in the homes of vulnerable people. Contract duration 60 months. Deadline 1 March. (Public Contracts Scotland)
NHS Wales Informatics Service–Velindre NHS Trust. The NHS in Cardiff, Wales is looking to appoint partners to develop solutions to engage citizens digitally in the proactive management of their health. It is anticipated that this could encompass a wide range of services from existing applications (Apps) to innovative joint developments. Contract notice will be published 4 April, but the notice as published does not have a deadline. (Tenders Electronic Daily) See the Sell2Wales website for documentation.