While enjoying the last weeks of the Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer (thank you Nat Cole, BBC clip), it’s time to put the fall’s upcoming events on the calendar, if you haven’t already. A selection starting with our partners:
- Parks Associates’ Connected Health Summit (9-10 September)–see banner advertising above or here
- ATA Fall Forum (16-18 Sept)–-see sidebar or here
- If you are attending and would like to report on either conference, email Editor Donna (her schedule unfortunately does not permit her to attend)
Others of interest:
- MedCityNews CONVERGE (1-2 Sept) in Philadelphia. Early bird registration expires 24 August here
- Rock Health Summit (29-30 Sept) in San Francisco. Register here.
- Health 2.0 Annual Conference (4-7 October), San Francisco. More information here.
- Connected Health Symposium (29-30 October), Boston. More information here.
And in London, our partners at The King’s Fund have a wealth of events on their calendar into 2016.