LTCR Live London is now just a few days away, and free to attend
Innovate UK are looking for the most ambitious early stage innovative businesses, start-ups and SMEs to join the Long Term Care Revolution Live.
Dates are: London 12/13 May 2015 & Edinburgh 1/2 June 2015
Across the two day events you will connect with emerging thought leaders, explore new ideas with leading health & care providers, entrepreneurs, policymakers, funders and designers; and engage in experiences that will challenge your current assumptions.
You will learn about a £4 million SBRI competition, which aims to give UK businesses a head start in the drive to transform long term care to a dynamic market of innovative new products and services that offer greater choice and flexibility in later life.
You may meet with future collaborators, and will leave equipped and energized to forge ahead within your own business to power the future of digital health and care.
Don’t miss your chance to attend this exciting event to find out how you can apply to be part of Innovate UK’s SBRI Long-Term Care Revolution National Challenge.
Key speakers include:
- Mike Biddle, Deputy Director of Innovation Programmes at Innovate UK
- Justene Ewing, Chief Executive Digital Health & Care Institute (DHI)
- Peter Wintlev-Jensen, Deputy Head DG Connect at European Commission
- Neil Bellamy Head of Technology, Media and Telecoms RBS and NatWest
- LJ Rich presenter on BBC Click
- Halima Khan, Director at Innovation Lab Nesta and Founder Coalition for Collaborative Care
- Jonny Voon, Lead Technologist at Innovate UK