d-Lab is calling for international healthcare innovators to take a good, hard look at how we can use, secure and increase access to personal health data (PHD). In this Challenge, d-Lab is seeking innovative ideas, projects, and solutions that consider wider uses of PHD for patients and research, such as:
- innovative modes of PHD governance
- future use in health and medical research
- inclusion of new types of data, such as from wearables
- contribution to wellbeing and aging solutions
- innovative business models that assure the long-term sustainability of PHD usage and governance
The Challenge opened this past Tuesday and closes on 27 June, with winners announced in September. There will be a maximum of two
winning proposals that will lead to the setting up of a maximum of two partnerships and two pilots. See here for d-Lab’s website and here for the terms and conditions PDF. d-Lab is a program of Mobile World Capital-Barcelona. The Challenge is supported by Clinic Barcelona, Research2Guidance, and TicSalut.